PIXELIS, a global branding and communication agency, has organized a special presentation titled: “How does sustainable development stimulate creativity and desirability?”.
This round table presentation provides Pixelis the opportunity to participate in the debate regarding the risks associated with sustainable development and luxury by sharing the points of view of a prestigious list of professionals who will participate in the discussion and who include:
– Charles de Saint Vincent, President – Maison Boutary
– David Pergier, Designer
– Jérôme Schehr, Europe CFO in charge of CSR – Shangri-La Hotel
– Cécile Lochard, Author of « Luxe et Développement Durable la nouvelle alliance », CEO Citizen Luxury.
– Alexis Botaya, Co-founder and Editor-in-chief – Soon Soon Soon
– Mathieu Baudin, Prospectivist and Director Institut des Futurs souhaitables
1.618 is not only a movement but a community and it is by uniting the members of this community that we become stronger and are capable of envisioning a better world together.